The SPCRD disseminates a way forward to reducing poverty and inequalities, accelerating sustainability and build more inclusive & Knowledge-based economies for secure societies by publishing multi- and inter-disciplinary research through journals on the Center’s suggested themes in general and by delivering consultancy.
The following are the detailed aims and objectives of the Center:
- To provide a platform to Researchers, Academicians and Think tanks for thought provoking research, discussions and policy options on development issues across the disciplines of Social Sciences, Computational and Environmental Sciences.
- To conduct and publish multi- and inter-disciplinary research on issues of development studies that pursues to understand social, economic, political, legal, technological and cultural aspects of societal change, particularly in developing countries and to disseminate the findings to stakeholders through publications, seminars, conferences and forums
- To archive the published data in some data preserver software
- To conduct research projects and get research grants on the diverse themes of the Center by Research Fellows, Members, Research Staff and Associates.
- To conduct/collaborate research, seminars, lectures, training’s, workshops and conferences on the emerging and contemporary issues nationally and internationally.
- To Contribute by making transformations that reduce inequalities, accelerate sustainability and build inclusive, secure societies globally though publishing quality research
- To entrench excellence in research, delivering consultancy services and training in across the disciplines of social sciences
- To work locally and globally within a universal framing of sustainable development
- To manage and publish quality research by Center’s Research Journals of International repute
- To make and contribute in the welfare projects for the needy and marginal groups of the society
- To provide the free consultancy services for creating employment and entrepreneurial opportunities to the marginal groups particularly
- To deliver the free consultancy services to the segment of the society who are living below the Poverty Line.